The Catholic Diocese of Juneau is accepting applications for the position of Diocesan Business Manager/ Chief Financial Officer. The successful candidate is expected to begin employment on or before June 1 of this year.
The position is administrative in nature, with oversight, supervision, and/or hands-on with the following:
- Diocesan Administrative Policies and Procedures;
- Budgeting and Accounting Services, including oversight and monitoring of Parish budgets as well as assistance to Parishes in their development and close-out of their annual budgets;
- Project Management;
- Personnel Management;
- Facilities and Property Management;
- Insurance and Risk Management;
- Legal and Professional Services;
- Grant Applications and Reporting.
Requirements: Business or Accounting degree preferred; a minimum of five years of administrative experience; commitment to Catholic teachings and values.
Salary: D.O.E., with full benefits.
Cover letters and resumes will be accepted through March 13, 2015. Letters and resumes can be submitted as follows:
Mail resumes to: Diocese of Juneau
c/o Larry Bussone
415 Sixth Street, #300
Juneau, Alaska 99801
Or fax to: (907) 463-3237
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please contact Larry Bussone at (907) 586-2227, Ext. 27.